Geotron Caribbean provide a range of on-site services both on and offshore to support clients during their site investigation. We are involved during the site work phase of a drilling/sounding programme, working to a client supplied design. During our work we are able to collect soil and rock samples, undertake in-situ geotechnical testing, install gas and groundwater monitoring wells including other downhole instrumentation and produce factual or full geotechnical reports of the works undertaken. We are able to manage the transport of samples to geotechnical and environmental testing.
Our full range of specialist equipment allows us to offer a customized program to meet client’s requirements.
Environmental and surveys
- Environmental drilling
- Rotary, hollow-stem auger, direct push
- Monitoring wells installation, well development, groundwater sampling
- Soil-gas investigation
- On site soil-gas measurement with PID or mobile GC
- Visual inspection and historical desk study
- Coordination sanitation and remediation consult
- Topographical and Bathymetrical surveys
- On and offshore soil investigations
- Foundation advice.
- Pile foundations, subgrade foundations, sheet piles, drainage & dewatering.
- Borehole and CPT(u)
- Standard Penetration Tests
- Dynamic Penetration Tests
- Underwater coredrilling
- Soil, rock, sediment and groundwater sampling & testing
- Well drilling and pumptesting
- Design & engineering foundations
- Shallow piling
- Micro piling
- Rock and grout anchors
Working with our partners in the industry we can also offer:
- Underground utility surveys/service clearance by GPR
- Down hole geophysical surveys
- UXO surveys
- Geotechnical and Environmental Laboratory Testing
- Trial pit/trench excavation by mechanical excavators